Why choose Ghent for your next meeting, conference or incentive event?
- Ghent is centrally located and easy to reach (45 minutes from the national airport)
- This compact, historic city has the largest pedestrian zone in Flanders (35 ha): hotels, conference facilities, shops and tourist attractions are all within walking distance Conference and meeting venues for up to 1000 people
- Beautiful historic buildings for hosting meetings, dinners and events.
- 1936 hotel rooms in all star categories
- More than 620 cafés and 650 restaurants
- Ghent is Belgium’s largest university town and is home to an internationally renowned university (70,000 students); this guarantees a lively atmosphere both during the day and in the evening
- Ghent harbour is one of Belgium's largest harbours
- The wonderful surroundings make it the perfect place for "meetcentives"
For more information about Ghent, go to: www.visitgent.be